Rosy Tomorrows Heritage Farm CSA Membership is $100 per household per year.
What’s it all about? Let’s talk benefits and why you should consider joining.
With your “Friend of the Farm” membership contribution to Rosy Tomorrows Heritage Farm’s CSA model, you’ll be part of the historical preservation of our unique and hard to find heirloom produce varieties and heritage livestock species grown and bred specifically for their flavor and health benefits.
While you are getting exclusive access to organically and holistically raised meats and eggs from our heritage breeds, you are also getting the opportunity to get to know the farmer who actually grows your food. No worries for you about the end of Country of Origin Labeling – you’ll know exactly where your families’ food comes from.
- You get 10% off on all your Rosy Tomorrows purchases.
Hands down, the best way to save.
- You’ll be offered reservations first on our (usually sold out) special events. From wine tastings to wine dinners, special music events and dinners, holiday dining such as Thanksgiving, Mother’s Day, Easter and more, you are assured of scoring a seat.
- Our event waiting list is strictly members only.
- Priority seating in the restaurant.
- Special members-only shopping and farm visits every Saturday morning from 9AM till 11AM.
- Access to the farm is free for members.
- You can preorder your selections for farm purchases.
- We offer all selections to members first, then to the public. Many of the more popular items sell out regularly. Reserve your favorites!
- You get your organically-raised and pastured meat custom cut any way you’d like! Special orders don’t upset us! Crown Roast of Pork, Skin-on Pork Belly, Thick sliced Bacon, Thin sliced Bacon, Bone-in Porterhouse Pork Chops, Beef Short Ribs, Super Power Beef with Heart and Liver, Thick Bone-in Ribeyes, Tri-tip Steak, Dinosaur Beef Rib Chops…we can do it all!
- Because we butcher all our own meat, you also have exclusive access to our butcher. Make an appointment and stop in to meet the butcher and make your special requests.
- Bring Guests for Free.
We charge $10 for all adult non-members and $7 for children – who are not dining in the restaurant – but not for guests of members. (Please remember arrange to meet your guests at the same time.)
- You receive a beautiful and roomy Rosy Tomorrows EcoFriendly Shopping Bag!
We thank you for your support for our mission!